New music video with the Axe Fx II. What do you think?

Thanks my friend... Here is the first music video we did from the "Take it from the top" EP. You can listen to the Ep at Spotify...

Do I hear a tribute to Eddie Van Halen in the quiet flanger/chorus bit .... not a bad thing at all it sounds great.

All the same, its another great song and sounds amazing there is a lot of work gone into that. I'm very, very impressed.

great video and production work and outfits. Outfits! are bands starting to dress up again? LOL

On my Adam S2-A everything sounds good. Mix-wise the lead vocals aren't as forward as I'm used to hearing. Db-wise it sounds like they're mixed at similar volume as the panned guitars.

Do I hear a tribute to Eddie Van Halen in the quiet flanger/chorus bit .... not a bad thing at all it sounds great.

All the same, its another great song and sounds amazing there is a lot of work gone into that. I'm very, very impressed.
Well the Eddie thing is nothing that is on purpose. I haven't listen to him much more than any other guitar player but he is one of the big ones.

Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot to me and the band...

great video and production work and outfits. Outfits! are bands starting to dress up again? LOL

On my Adam S2-A everything sounds good. Mix-wise the lead vocals aren't as forward as I'm used to hearing. Db-wise it sounds like they're mixed at similar volume as the panned guitars.
Well the outfits goes back to an old clinic where a guy asked us if we wore working close when we where working in a factory. Then why wouldn't we ware it on stage. So I actually dislike bands that don't put up the effort to dress up for playing. I think that if you are not willing to do that then you shouldn't wonder why your band is not going anywhere...

It's always hard with the vocal level. Some like it lower and some don't...

Back
Top Bottom