New member.

Bzerk

Hello,
I a am new member of the fractal community.
I just got my Axe II XL yesterday and spent my evening with the presets. I was blown away by the tones.
I started to tweak a few things but the possibilities of the device are a little intimidating :)
I've been playing the guitar irregularly for 25 years and more seriously for the past 4 years.
I play nowdays in a Rock/Ska/Punk band (yeah strange mix of all that).
My guitar heroes are ZZTop, Van Halen, Satriani and Greg Howe.
I fell in love with my Vigier Excalibur a few years ago, and use Linux Bitwig Studio as a DAW.

I would gladly share experience with other Linux users (so far I have problems with Axe-Edit on Ubuntu 14.04 so I learn the device user interface).

Yours,
Bzerk.

Welcome. You are will be blown away by this community. Some of the nicest, most helpful people I have ever met in a forum.

I learn something everyday in here.

JD

Welcome. You are will be blown away by this community. Some of the nicest, most helpful people I have ever met in a forum.

I learn something everyday in here.

JD

Welcome, 100% agree with what JD said. The assistance and discussions are extremely helpful for taking over the guitar world note by note. I have not tried Linux/Ubuntu for the Axe Edit piece yet. I have gone between Mac OS and Windows 8.1 many times with no significant differences.

Have fun!! - Will

Back
Top Bottom