New Lead tone ...

Totally perfection. The dream tone for me. What's the amp and cab please?

And how this is recorded? Camera only?

It's probably just one of the stock presets ... he can make any of them sound this good!
It's all in the fingers ... and having a Suhr with Doug Aldrich pups probably helps a little as well :)

It's probably just one of the stock presets ... he can make any of them sound this good!
It's all in the fingers ... and having a Suhr with Doug Aldrich pups probably helps a little as well :)

Trust me, when it's axe, it's not all in the fingers.

He is really good, totally no objection to that. I'm a huge fan of him but. Think again about what you wrote :)

He is really good, totally no objection to that. I'm a huge fan of him but. Think again about what you wrote :)
well ... I have to say, I sound really really similar, no matter where I m plug ed. Its true that the feeling is different, but 80% of the sound, is in the fingers, even with the axe. I ve heard a lot of players sound exactly the same w axe fx than old real amp rigs. That said, that 20% is there....
ps: and I dont mean I always sound good or bad, just that always sound like me ...
Totally perfection. The dream tone for me. What's the amp and cab please?

And how this is recorded? Camera only?
yep camera only, canon 600d

Well I guess I was not far off considering openmind agreed with me :)
I stand by what I posted ... yes .. the axe will give a part of the sound .. the guitar as well .. but MOSTLY it's in the fingers :)

I think that your guitar would look much better in my hands......Only kidding mate, great tone, great phrasing and ear for melody.

If only I had half of your talent, i'd be beating the bitches off me with a tyre iron.

PS: Which impulse are you using?

Back
Top Bottom