NEW IR CAP from my Rectifier Oversized Cap with v30 and g12 k100

Will these work with II or with Gen I units as well?

If you mean Axefx 2, that is what I am using them on. What I found odd was, on a pre-built patch, say the Vintage Red Boogie it works and sounds great.
For my patch that I created from scratch it doesn't sound as nice. Not sure what I did wrong with my patch to make it sound any different than the stock
patch.

Thease are great!. - thanks for this!. i'll use these for sure

Thanks for that kind words! I hopefully find the time to recab my Marshall JCM 800 Cab with all the combinations i did with the rectocab! I guess in the next 6 weeks i will be able to do this. i will keep u updated.

Not tried all of these yet but there are some fantastic IRs here!!! Many thnaks for sharing them with us 8)

Spence

Wow Special 1 and 3 just kick serious ass, what were those based on?
I can't wait to try these new ones.

Just got around to trying these out last night. They're awesome by the way. The special combos are especially good.

SPECIAL 1_G2.syx

can you tell me what this one consists of? it has been my main IR since i tried it.

thanks,
Dave

thanx , i am glad you like it. the special 1 is a combination of SM7V30CapEdge 100%, Ribbon V30 65% and the SHg12H100CapEdge 80%

;)

I know this thread is a year old, but I found it while looking for G12k-100 impulses. I like what I'm hearing so far, so thanks for the upload!

You are great man. Other people sell such IR's but you share them for free. I like SM57g12k100CapEdge

Back
Top Bottom