NEW GUY!!!!

JDWhite

Inspired
Hello All,

I am very excited to say that I just received my Axe FX 2 today. I am military stationed in Belgium. I have been playing guitar for a long time (uneducated ;), and have always fought for some (any) kind of tone. After a million mistakes, I finally found the pod X3, and (thought) I had found everything, I backed this up with buying the Line6 SpiderValve HD. Of course every thing is relative. After slowly climbing the tone ranks, I was on a recording forum trying to learn (because I have no idea what I am doing), I saw someone mention the Ultra. I started researching and found this amazing place. Not only have I been blown away by the amazing sounds that drip from this thing (jaw on floor as I go through each preset), but the very cool support that you all offer to each other. Not to mention the growing number of all-stars whom I have looked up to for years because of their playing. Anyway, sorry for the waffle, but I am just very excited to finally own this amazing piece of gear, and cannot wait to learn more from you guys. Thank you, Fractal, for all of the hard work that I have seen and heard already. I had absolutely no issues at all with setup (USB straight to PC WIN 7 64bit), drivers installed perfectly, as did axe-edit.

I look forward to speaking with you guys,

Thanks,

JD

Welcome to the family JD and thank you for your service! I look forward to hear some of your sounds as you travel the AxeFx II road!

Awesome. Hope you enjoy it, well and like others have mentioned a HUGE thanks for your service!

You guys are too kind, thank you. GUITARS:)))))) I can't believe I actually own this thing. I know immediately after beginning my research that the Axe was my destiny. God bless my poor wife who has put up with all my changes :) I think I'm home :)

Back
Top Bottom