New Guitar New Riff New Clip

ENDITOL

Inspired
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2183128/ENDITOL ... June13.mp3

horizon-nt7.jpg

Picked this beast up the other day and did a quick clip with a new riff idea. Guitar plays / sounds great, really punchy as fuck sounding. Got an 81-7 coming to try out as opposed to the stock 707, see which one I prefer.

Nice! It sounds awesome. I've never played ESP's line of 7 strings, but I've been entertaining the idea as of late...

Cool tone. Sounds very professional but I'd love to hear more dynamics in the distorted part. Don't know if you used compression or not but it sounded almost like a limiter which made it sound like a machine guitar. It's ok if that's what you're going for. If you want to use compression then use higher attack time... like 3ms.

Clark Kent said:
Cool tone. Sounds very professional but I'd love to hear more dynamics in the distorted part. Don't know if you used compression or not but it sounded almost like a limiter which made it sound like a machine guitar. It's ok if that's what you're going for. If you want to use compression then use higher attack time... like 3ms.

What are these dynamics you speak of? :p Nah my style is not really going for dynamics in this case :lol: I didn't add any compression, it's a very high gain saturated tone so it's already compressed enough as it is.

ENDITOL said:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2183128/ENDITOL_New_Riff_June13.mp3

horizon-nt7.jpg

Picked this beast up the other day and did a quick clip with a new riff idea. Guitar plays / sounds great, really punchy as fuck sounding. Got an 81-7 coming to try out as opposed to the stock 707, see which one I prefer.

Very nice Sasha! I'm debating about my RGA8, it needs a PU swap in a major way. Thinking about Blackouts.

Robert

ENDITOL said:
Got an 81-7 coming to try out as opposed to the stock 707, see which one I prefer.

Did you already make a comparisation? I've also got a new 7 (Schecter Jeff Loomis) with 707s

Back
Top Bottom