New Guitar! Mayones Regius 7 Custom!

jalonhall

Inspired
Hey guys!
I finally received my Custom Mayones Regius 7!
This is without a doubt the nicest guitar I have ever had the pleasure of playing and I am very grateful to call it mine!

Specs are:
•Mayones Regius 7
•25.4" Scale
•11-ply Neck (Wenge,Amazakoe, Mahogany,Maple)
•Mahogany body
•5A Quilted Maple top
•Sperzel locking tuners
•Stainless steel medium jumbo frets
•Bare Knuckle Aftermath Pickups (Calibrated Set)
•ABM Bridge
•Transparent Natural Fade Blue Burst Out Gloss Finish

I will have to take some proper photos soon and post them up. But for now...iphone pics in horrible conditions will have to work I guess. Please let's know what you guys think!

Do/have any of you owned or played a Mayones? What do you think of them?!
image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Super nice choice man! Love my regius! I'm surprised you didn't go with a 27" scale though. Eitherway congrats! What do you think of the neck profile?

Super nice choice man! Love my regius! I'm surprised you didn't go with a 27" scale though. Eitherway congrats! What do you think of the neck profile?

Yea man I thought of going 27" but I'm really glad I went 25.4". I have smallish hands as it is and even 26.5" scale guitars have been a bit of a reach for me in the past. The neck on this thing feels phenomenal! It will probably take me just a little bit of time to get 100% adjusted to it tho. The neck on my ESP NT7 literally feels like a 6-string... so the Mayones feels just a tad on the thicker side since I'm so used to the ESP. But overall it has blown me away! It really is breath taking... The pics I've taken so far really don't do it justice!

Last edited:
Great Guitar man.

I got my Rash Custom 7 string guitar as well,love it man. Best guitar I have ever played. Mayones are phenomenal as well. I posted about mine in a thread not too long ago.

Congrats man,I know how it feels to get a guitar that you always wanted.

Awesome!

Let's just say, hypothetically of course, that I ended up being forced to sell this guitar sometime in the near future to aid a personal financial situation… who would be interested in buying this brand new guitar from me? This is one of those last resort situation hypothetical situations…

Back
Top Bottom