New guitar day!!!!

You have to laugh... all the people sitting down applauding with their hands in the air. Congrats on the new SG!

This guitar really does classic rock nice. The output of the pickups gives up the old school rock tone very nice. Just sounds nasty and dirty. Not as smooth as my other guitars but in a good way. If I am playing Zep, AC/DC, Sabbath, this is the guitar I will use.

Liking the neck a lot.

When it comes down to it, I am a strat guy. That is just my preference. But this particular guitar plays better then the other two Gibson's I have owned.

I have played some nice playing Les Paul's, unfortunately the two I owned just didn't cut it. Couldn't get used to them. And it was apparent very early on. Which is why I decided to give the SG a try.

This one seems like a keeper, of course only time will tell. I have been playing nothing but AC/DC, Sabbath and Led Zepplin since I picked it up.

Sounds phenominal with my JCM 800. Holy Crap. Also sounds phenominal with the Plexi 100W high on the Axe FX

Awesome Guitar! My first guitar was an '85 SG (10th birthday present in 1986) - I still have and enjoy playing it! :)

Back
Top Bottom