New GOT Fenders!

I've read all the books, and was late watching the show. I thought the books were very good, but George does love to hear himself talk...some of those could have been knocked down with all the political machinations that he throws in there.

I think they did very well with the series, sure you miss MUCH of the backstory, and many other parts are left out, but it's incredibly entertaining.

The guitars are fun in a sick sort of way. The pricetag? Silly. You'll be able to pick one of these up for quite a bit less than the price in a few years when all the hubbub is gone...if that's your thing.

it's like deli in here...should have got an early number.

Draw the line at Dragons.

Guitars do look interesting though. Just not at that price

I've read all the books, and was late watching the show. I thought the books were very good, but George does love to hear himself talk...some of those could have been knocked down with all the political machinations that he throws in there.

I think they did very well with the series, sure you miss MUCH of the backstory, and many other parts are left out, but it's incredibly entertaining.

The guitars are fun in a sick sort of way. The pricetag? Silly. You'll be able to pick one of these up for quite a bit less than the price in a few years when all the hubbub is gone...if that's your thing.

I said the same thing about the Voodoo strats, but they certainly drop like I expected. Same with the Jackson aluminum Roswel guitars, thought I’d buy one on clearance by summer, now the darn thing would be worth like ten fold ...

Books schmooks, everyone says that (book vs movie) so it should just be assumed at this point... the series is great. sad it's ending.

I tried the books, made about 100 pages and didn't really like GRRM style - even though I could tell the plot was gonna be awesome. So a while later I watched the first episode and was totally hooked. The actors were able to bring it to life for me in a way that the writing didn't...

Read it takes 90 hours to carve the scales into the guitar. Maybe still not worth the premium price, but for sure some time and labor go into those, far more than just slapping a decal on

It takes me months to properly make a decal disappear into the paint job to make it look like its painted on though. Granted I wait a week between every time I paint and sand, but still, a good decal job takes time too.

Back
Top Bottom