NEW GIGWRX Custom Labels for AX8 & FX8 ....Coming VERY SOON!!! See pics

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
Here's a sneak peak at our new custom labels that will be launched very soon. Labels are in stock and ready to go. We just in the process of updating our website. Many other styles and graphics will be available. Here are a few pics of our always popular Amp/Pedal Design. Of course we will have some plain colors and designs for those who prefer a simpler look. Same Quality and features as all of our GIGWRX FX-Labels.

www.gigwrx.com

Choice is always good I guess, but I don't see the point in labels when the function of the buttons could change from preset-to-preset (unlike the MFC101).
-
Austin

I've got an FX8 and was kind of curious to see how folks envision using these labels as well. Among my various presets that I use with SCENES, I've got one which I use for basic stomp box mode without SCENES. It's very simple: COMP, DRV, DRV, CHO, FLG, PHR, DLY, REV.

I thought about having leaving the labels on for the times I'm in stomp box mode to make the switches easier to recognize on the fly. Probably overkill though.

Hey Boltrecords - could you let us know the dimensions? I'd like to use these on my Rockktron Midi-Mate if they fit.....

Choice is always good I guess, but I don't see the point in labels when the function of the buttons could change from preset-to-preset (unlike the MFC101).
-
Austin

The amount of functionality and programming allowed by these new pedals is absolutely amazing. It was definitely a bit of a challenge to design labels that would work well with the amount of options they offer. We have gotten a lot of requests for labels for these pedals over the last 6 months so we decided to do our best to accommodate. Obviously labels will not be ideal for everyones set up and application, but for those who could benefit from them we spend the time and money to design and produce them for those individuals.

One thing we added that is not shown in the pictures I attached is that EVERY label will have a third text box available as an option just like the F1-F3 labels shown in the right column of the FX8 pics. This will allow for more text to be added to everyone's labels if need be.

When I was researching how to design these labels I spent a lot of time asking users how they may use and set up their board. Many users stated that they would for the most part have a streamlined setup from preset to preset (much like JalevineMD stated). Most tended to agree that if every preset was completely unique from the next preset, then switching would get way too confusing.

Back
Top Bottom