New FM3T second dumb question

Coming from my Axe Fx2 and MFC, I never really used scenes. I was able to toggle through my main presets and switch on/off effects, life was good.

I've created some great presets on my FM3 and am now trying to set up the switches to toggle through different presets/scenes without having to go through a different layout.

Basically, this is what I want..

Button 1: clean preset scene 1, long press into scene 2
Button 2: high gain preset, toggle between scenes 1&2, long press to scene 3
Button 3: toggle delay on/off for whatever is active, long press for tuner.

Is this possible without having to go through different layouts or dumping everything into a single preset via scenes?

i think you'll have to setup a Setlist and assign Setlist functions, rather than preset and scene functions.

the issue is changing presets and scenes with those few switches. a preset switch only changes presets so a 2nd tap wouldn't also change scenes, and a scene switch can't also change to another preset at the same time.

setlist functions allow you to change presets and scenes with one press of the switch.

i think you'll have to setup a Setlist and assign Setlist functions, rather than preset and scene functions.

the issue is changing presets and scenes with those few switches. a preset switch only changes presets so a 2nd tap wouldn't also change scenes, and a scene switch can't also change to another preset at the same time.

setlist functions allow you to change presets and scenes with one press of the switch.
Thanks for this. I created a workaround where button 1 goes into my clean preset and long press disables/enables my drive (thats the only difference between those scenes) my short press takes me back to the original preset which is my main high gain tones in which I can go through scenes.

Back
Top Bottom