New FM3, new pedalboard? Which one are you guys looking at?

I'll be repurposing my Pedal Train Junior and keeping the Dunlop mini expression, Korg Pitchblack Tuner, Revv G2 overdrive, MXR Timmy (once available) and possibly my Source Audio Vertigo Trem. Day one I probably will not need an external footswitches

I’m just going to put mine on the floor

Same, I am a flaming minimalist and can't see the point of getting a floor unit and then not :)

Also can't see the point in getting so many expansion things. I consider it a personal challenge to make every single gig work with the three footswitches.

Same, I am a flaming minimalist and can't see the point of getting a floor unit and then not :)

Also can't see the point in getting so many expansion things. I consider it a personal challenge to make every single gig work with the three footswitches.

I like expression pedals and knobs and stuff. I don’t like them mounted to a board though as I think it kills the ergonomics and also limits the flexibility. I like grabbing one pedal, or maybe 4, depending what I’m doing, not having it all bolted down

Same as Todd, Temple Audio duo 34 with my FC12 and Expression pedals on and then I have a Temple audio duo 24 with a Seymour Duncan Power stage 170 and the FM3 will go on that also. That will then sit on my Matrix FR12P cab which is on the way to me this week.

I'm using a Pedaltrain Nova. I've got everything but the FM3 mounted up and it's going to be a bit tight with the MIDI cables, but I think it'll work. I've got a Disaster Area loop switcher underneath to take the J.Rockett in and out of the audio path. The Specular Tempus will be in the FM3 effects loop. I've also got a patch bay on the right underside with a Powercon and L/R outputs. On the left side is a Mackie passive stereo DI box for FOH hookup. Here's a mockup I did for planning:

FM3 Layout.jpg

I have a pedal train Jr with tour case that I will be using for this I have an extra EV-2 and an FS7 for some switching. I may pick up a Morningstar switch when they are available again.

I’m probably going to redo my pedal train grande. Currently it has an MFC-101, three Mission pedals and a EV-1. The -101 will come out, FC3 and FC6 will go in, and done.

Back
Top Bottom