New FM3 and I’m unhappy somehow...

I had an ASM and really liked it. Had it on an amp stand, sounded awesome (they are boomy on the floor I found). Planning to get an ASC 10 or 12 soon. Pretty much out of stock everywhere in Canada.
My issue with the ASC is that I can’t get one… they’ve been out of stock for ages! I love my ASM12

Last edited:
Get the Adams! I also had an ASC-10. Compared to my CLR and Dynaudio studio monitors the ASC was dark, like playing a real cab off axis. I don’t like the idea of having the ASC not representing the sound of the true audio going to the PA or recordings. If I want that darker sound I’ll EQ in the preset, not a cab.

I had an ASM and really liked it. Had it on an amp stand, sounded awesome (they are boomy on the floor I found). Planning to get an ASC 10 or 12 soon. Pretty much out of stock everywhere in Canada.
They’ve been out of stock in the Uk so long I assumed they weren’t making them anymore. I emailed Friedman to check and just got a short email back that they’re back ordered, no time frames though

Back
Top Bottom