New famous Axe FX User

Joker

Inspired
I guess we can welcome another great studio guitarist to the fold (maybe it's yesterday's news, but still)... it's none other than mike landau. I guess he's only using it as an effects processor, like the lexicon pcm 70 underneath... I think it says a lot about axe fx when people like steve stevens, mike landau, dweezil zappa etc use it. Can't really understand people who are not satisfied with it... if it's good enough for mike and steve it should be good enough for 99% of the guitar players out there...

Here's the pic:
[attachment=0:2z71bgr4]screen-capture.png[/attachment:2z71bgr4]

Attachments

• screen-capture.png
    249 KB · Views: 971
Holy s#!+. That's huge news! They just keep coming! Any guesses as to when Lukather will start using one?

Joker said:
if it's good enough for mike and steve it should be good enough for 99% of the guitar players out there...
If a player play Marshall, 99% of the players have to consider Marshall good enough? ;)

Hell, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that pic :eek:
Mike is in my top 2 fave players on the planet and even seeing him and Axe-Fx in the same pic makes me happy. I know Mike loves organic sounds as well as processed stuff, so I wonder if he might be tempted, even on occasion??

At first i thought the dude in the photo was Kevin Neiland from the 90's Saturday night live cast....
:lol:

Cool to hear!
-Chris

Landau got to use the axe-fx a while back thanks to Dongrosh(forum Mod).
I think something went wrong with his setup and D came to the rescue with an axe-fx.

The OP has a pic from that night.

Story here

Back
Top Bottom