NEW! DynaCab™ Pack: 2x12 Bassguy

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
https://shop.fractalaudio.com/dynacab-pack-2x12-bassguy/

DynaCab™ Pack 2x12 Bassguy is based on a vintage Fender™ 2x12 Bassman with original Jensen speakers. This cab pack contains a great assortment of mic choices:
  • Condenser 023 based on the Soyuz™ 023 BOMBLET™
  • Condenser 87 based on the Neumann™ U87
  • Condenser LOL67 based on the ADK™ C-LOL 67
  • Condenser Munich based on the ADK™ T-FET Munich M7
  • Dynamic 421 based on the Sennheiser™ MD421
  • Dynamic 57 based on the Shure™ SM57
    • A second capture of the Dynamic 57, captured OFF AXIS.
  • Dynamic 58 based on the Shure™ SM58
  • Dynamic SM7 based on the Shure™ SM7B
  • Ribbon 121 based on the Royer™ R-121
  • Ribbon 160 based on the Beyerdynamic™ M160
  • Ribbon 313 based on the Shure™ KSM313/NE
Direct Retail: $29
DynaCab Packs require the free Cab-Lab 4 application/plugin.

Manufacturer/product names used here are trademarks/registered trademarks of respective owners, not affiliated with Fractal Audio Systems, LLC. Used for sonic/performance illustration only.

1707934522907.png

Last edited:
To me, this is one of the best sounding DynaCab packs yet. Big and bold and balanced. I think you're really going to like it.
I had one, loaded with EVM12Ls, in the early '90s. Played the newly-christened Wallace and Ladmo stage through it at the '93 or '94 AZ State Fair while Candlebox was playing in the main arena. Dirt was rocks then. It was cool....

Woot! On it. Do we have a wish list location for dyna-cabs? Looks like we have 4x12 Rectifier cabs but I'm jonesing for 2x12 Rectifiers to match my physical setup. Thanks Fractal!!!

Not yet in CL4 DCs afaik
Aye that. I'm going off the built in dyna-cabs list which includes Recto Straight and Recto Slant 4x12's. I've Ownhammer 2x12 IRs, and if I recall correctly, the Fractal stuff is heavy on the 4x12 offerings. Wanted to get a vote in for those 2x12s before the others make their way to Cab-Lab 4 Dyna-Cab packs. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom