New custom build guitar with P90s.

Kelleys Heroes

Experienced
A friend did a custom build for me, knowing I wanted something similar to a LP Special or Tele with P90s. Love the look and playability, and now it's time to make the P90s work for me with my Fractal studio (axeiii) and stage (fm9) rigs!

Attachments

• Resized_20240422_145153.jpeg
    Resized_20240422_145153.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 80
Nice! P90s are great pups, too! Just curious, wondering which make/model P90s you went with? In any case, great looking guitar!!

Excellent choice!! I've tried Fralins, Lollars, Bare Knuckles, Seymour Duncans, and Gibsons. They were all good (better than expected in some cases), but the Fralins were always excellent!

Excellent choice!! I've tried Fralins, Lollars, Bare Knuckles, Seymour Duncans, and Gibsons. They were all good (better than expected in some cases), but the Fralins were always excellent!
Two friends both suggested Fralin's over Lollars simply due to customer service preference. Not that Lollars are bad, but Frallin's is supposedly so good. I hope I don't ever need customer service for a pickup though!

Fralins are definitely great pickups! IME, both Fralin and Lollar have great customer service, too. I've never needed service for a pickup after the fact, but have enjoyed talking with both before making a selection. Hope you enjoy yours!

Back
Top Bottom