new axe fx user seeking best threads/presets/help

lysergiel

Im really loving my axe fx and I find the wiki to be amazing. It has led me to several awesome threads. I wanted to ask here tho about some of the best threads about using certain blocks in the axe as well as general info. Also the best threads for blocks and presets. I did check out the mother of all effect emulations threads but I cant seem to right click a block, go to library, and click recall or open because its not an option. Also why isnt axe manage working either? version 3.00.03. Im into very experimental sounds but im also interested in finding the best basic amp and cab settings that i will prolly use across all my presets.

here is a link to my bands music so you can get an idea of where I'm coming from and what effects im trying to replicate using the axe fx: k | Form Constant

I cannot get the shorelines guitar sound perfect on the axe. I can upload the setting i made if anyone is interested. I had to use both delay blocks to get the basic sound and couldnt put a delay after it. I really wish I could find a murf style setting similar to what I use on the song mirrors

Also, what users are known for they amazing presets? What are the most legendary stock as well as user shared presets? I heard zappas eruption was pretty cool but I couldnt find it.

Glad to be a part of the community, thanks in advance for any help

Poke around in this preset section. Also check some of the great tutorials out there that can do wonders.

And FWIW, there is no 'best' when it comes to presets. Everyone hears differently, so your best bet is finding a sound that's close, and learn how to tweak it for your purposes.

That being said, the one person who has contributed to many forum users is Yek.

:( I dont think this belongs in this sub forum. Presets are just a small part of the post. Im also asking for popular threads on a variety of subjects such as blocks, modifiers, etc.

About AxeManage in AxeEdit, it seems this feature is around the corner. It should be available in the very next updates.

Back
Top Bottom