New Axe-Fx III Player

LerxstFan

Inspired
I picked up my Axe-Fx III from the shop today and love the tones and so many cool presets right out of the box!

I was having trouble getting my FC-12 to show anything in the mini displays and I sent a message to BryantP who responded in a flash, told me what I needed to do, and I'm off and running! Just discovering the Performance Layouts - truly game changing idea.

Thank you to the whole crew at Fractal for making such musical products that remove limitations (except from my playing) and help us do what we love! AND thank you for the unmatched amazing and friendly customer service!

I picked up my Axe-Fx III from the shop today and love the tones and so many cool presets right out of the box!

I was having trouble getting my FC-12 to show anything in the mini displays and I sent a message to BryantP who responded in a flash, told me what I needed to do, and I'm off and running! Just discovering the Performance Layouts - truly game changing idea.

Thank you to the whole crew at Fractal for making such musical products that remove limitations (except from my playing) and help us do what we love! AND thank you for the unmatched amazing and friendly customer service!
Its really a whole new universe. Its hard for some people to switch mindsets and embrace all the amazing new features. I mean, you still see people paying $200 for a cheap midi controller to save a few bucks on an FC, which I consider the #1 new feature in the new product line. Game changing capabilities, simple, and it works. Then factor in all the CONTROL you get, Id NEVER consider going backward to an amp/pedalboard. No chance in hell 🤷‍♂️

Its really a whole new universe. Its hard for some people to switch mindsets and embrace all the amazing new features. I mean, you still see people paying $200 for a cheap midi controller to save a few bucks on an FC, which I consider the #1 new feature in the new product line. Game changing capabilities, simple, and it works. Then factor in all the CONTROL you get, Id NEVER consider going backward to an amp/pedalboard. No chance in hell 🤷‍♂️
Pedals going on sale soon.... Agree completely.

I used an 11 Rack for years in my 80's cover band, and then moved up to an AX8 for the last few years of gigging before the pandemic hit. Something about the AX8 just fit and made so much sense to me how it was laid out - that and all the amazing videos folks in this community posted about that unit, especially @2112 Leon Todd - huge help in dialing in great tones and getting more out of the AX8.

I got the FM3 and didn't get on with it as well (up for sale soon) and figured I'd go for the Axe-Fx III and learning curve be damned. The Performance Pages layout reminds me of how I used the AX8, so maybe that's why I like that new layout so much. I got the FC 12 because I didn't want to have press and hold functions and wanted to be able to hit a switch and have what I needed.

Back
Top Bottom