New Axe FX 2 Owner

Paulg2uk

Power User
Hi all,

So I've taken the plunge I've bought an Axe FX 2. I was pretty lucky I bought one on ebay last night from a guy in the US and he's gonna ship to the UK for me. Should hopefully have it by the end of next week. I'm glad i don't have to wait 5 months for it.

Ok so just a couple of questions to get me started before I switch the axe fx on. I'll be using it with my mesa mark v and using the 4 cable method. I just wanna know do I need any special cables to hook up or set any levels or anything to use with the mark V? I'm gonna have a read of the manual so that should help a little.

I'm using the TC G sys at the moment so I'm aware of editing etc.

If you guys can help a new owner out that would be great

Thanks in advance

Paul

Read the manual first please. It's very comprehensive and will answer 99% of your initial questions. Check the Wiki as well. There's a learning curve with your new unit (which you will love), and rest assured that every question you have is there in documentation.

You need no special cables.

Ron

Thanks for the response I don't suppose anyone can recommend a decent heavy duty cat 5 cable as well to use with the mfc-101? Something I can get over here in the UK. I heard line 6 did one?

Back
Top Bottom