New AX8 Day

deakle

Experienced
My new AX8 is here! My new AX8 is here! Now I’m somebody! (Said as Steve Martin from the movie “The Jerk”), now I am showing my age. Seriously, my new AX8 arrived today and I am stoked! I decided to take the plunge while I am waiting for my number to come up on the Axe III list and I am glad that I did! I have been looking at them for some time now and when I sold my Axe FX II XL+ to make room for the III, I had some extra banked for an AX8 and placed my order. It is amazing to me how my Axe FX II XL+ is basically contained in this floor based engineering marvel. I am looking for some presets now and am going to purchase some of Moke’s (@Moke ) amazing work. Can anyone offer any suggestions on other presets I should consider?

I never had much issue being able to build presets that sounded good, but I attribute that to having used a modeler (Pod500) for years, so I’ve spent all of my gigging life without the “amp in the room sound”.

The tone is fantastic, the unit is super easy (in my opinion) to use. I had a Badger 18 preset dialed in well, after which I copied the preset a handful of times and subbed out the different amp/cab combos to start exploring. I’d go ahead and clear your schedule for the next few days. Welcome to the club!

Thanks for the mention my friend! Don't forget to use the coupon codes.

Also, there is a new version #4 "Foreplay/Longtime" preset for the AX8 that I just added to the site a few minutes ago. I figured out a way to get all the tones/scenes into a single preset!

And don't forget to check out some of @Glenn DeLaune's offerings too.....

Question: Any rumor on when the AX8 will become available for direct purchase again? I have money burning a hole in my pocket.

Also, there is a new version #4 "Foreplay/Longtime" preset for the AX8 that I just added to the site a few minutes ago. I figured out a way to get all the tones/scenes into a single preset!

Thanks Moke. I bought that one and others. My band has been doing foreplay/Long time for about a year and it has never sounded as good. Your preset nails the tones. I also got some Journey, Petty and others for other tunes we do. All of them sound amazing.

If I bought it about 3 weeks ago how can I update it?

Back
Top Bottom