New Atomic Speakers

Jerry K.

Experienced
Did anyone get their e-mail yesterday saying they could buy the new speakers. I have been on the list since Jan and nothing for me. There must be a very large back order?

I received mine on the 22nd. Unfortunately I won't be able to purchase at this time, both the wife and I just lost our jobs :( . I wanted a pair of the wedges really bad, seems like it's always something for me lately.

Just to set the record straight, Sixstring got the announcement on the 22nd not the invitation to purchase. Very few invitations went out yesterday as we were testing our new online system. More will go out over the course of the weekend. Obviously, no orders will ship until Monday at the earliest anyway so hang in there. We expect to be through a good part of the list in 7-10 days since we've been doing a lot of prep work.

-TK

Tom King said:
Just to set the record straight, Sixstring got the announcement on the 22nd not the invitation to purchase. Very few invitations went out yesterday as we were testing our new online system. More will go out over the course of the weekend. Obviously, no orders will ship until Monday at the earliest anyway so hang in there. We expect to be through a good part of the list in 7-10 days since we've been doing a lot of prep work.

-TK

My bad Tom... :oops: Just went back and looked at the email.

Sixstring said:
Tom King said:

-TK

My bad Tom... :oops: Just went back and looked at the email.
Don't mention it, Sixstring. You were just trying to be helpful!

-TK

Sixstring said:
I received mine on the 22nd. Unfortunately I won't be able to purchase at this time, both the wife and I just lost our jobs :( . I wanted a pair of the wedges really bad, seems like it's always something for me lately.

Hang in there. I had to pass on the amplified versions last year for the same reason. At least we can wait and read how others think they stack up.

Back
Top Bottom