New Animals as Leaders Artist Profile Video

That is a cool video! I've been a fan of them for quite a while now, and their playing is off the charts. I remember seeing a clinic video on tapping that Tosin did and it opened doors for me on the 8 string.

Here's an interesting wee thing! A friend of mine put me onto it and it hammered home how complex their playing actually is!

Jeremy, yes, we have presets!

And...

I'll share them if this thread takes off.

Winds calm altimeter 29.92 caution wake turbulence from the departing 737 cleared for takeoff runway 26 switch to departure 123.45

so how about those presets? Based on Axe Fest 2 they're all about the tone match? Is that going to be represented?

Tosin is incredible player with breath taking technique and a to die for tone.He is one of biggest reasons I own an Axe FX.I would love to have some of his presets.Nothing could be better for X-Mas.

As far as i remember, they are Axe users for a few years, publicaly. How comes they "recognized" just now?

Great video, band and tones, would love a couple of presets to pretend I can play their songs.... :D

Weightless track Espera is AXE FX II patch #189 with a couple of tweaks, if my ear serves me well.

Back
Top Bottom