New Andy Timmons Keeley AT-MOD Overdrive Pedal

Another cool video but someone please tell me which song he is playing to I feel like I know it but cant remember the name haha

Andy is a tremendous player, the dynamics he got out that pedal were great. The room sound was massive, it doesn't come across as well in the recording above.
It’s a really solid sounding pedal from what I’ve heard. Seems like the original idea is a modded blues driver with some extra tweaks along the way. Fingers crossed someone customizes a block for this or we get it in fractal

Andy is a tremendous player, the dynamics he got out that pedal were great. The room sound was massive, it doesn't come across as well in the recording above.
Andy's tone in a small setting is glorious!

He became my new bar for tone after experiencing that at Vai Academy.

I went to Paul Gilbert camp last year (along with my son) because Timmons was there; attended every one of his classes. Priceless.

Confused about (at least) one thing, though: in a couple of the videos he describes the AT setting as offering "tube-like" tones, but he's playing through a tube amp....

What does he use the JHS AT drive pedal for?
From that time I saw him, I don't think he had that one yet. He had the Xotic @T and a couple other drive pedals.

I've posted a pic of his pedalboard somewhere here before... But he seems to change it regularly.

Back
Top Bottom