New Amp that Roars

Haven't had much time to try out FW14 yet, but first impression of the Savage is d**n good. Really well done Fractal... and about time it got added! ;)

Thank you Cliff and co... I knew you'd get to this one eventually and it was more than worth the wait! :encouragement: METAL

Today I got a really nice high gain tone with the Mark IIC+ model using my (possibly) faulty guitar.
Then I tried the Savage, pardon me, Severe.
Why are you doing this to me FAS?
This model is also wonderful!
What I liked most about is that it doesn't make you tweak for days/months like Mesas.
Really a wonderful addition to the amp collection.
Thank you very much!

Well I love both the powerball and the savage. I get great nevermore loomis out of pb. And savage is an even heavier beast! Engl lead someone posted is a very good pb patch if ur interested. German cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I love both the powerball and the savage. I get great nevermore loomis out of pb. And savage is an even heavier beast! Engl lead someone posted is a very good pb patch if ur interested. German cab.

Interested!

I have been playing the, ahem, Severe all day long and it has become my #1 high gain amp. It is absolutely perfect for modern high gain rhythm tones. This is the tone in my head I've been chasing for years for this type of sound. Normally I try not to speak in such absolutes but there's no point in being subtle in this case. Fractal knocked it out of the freaking park with this one.

Guys!

You have GOT to try this thing with the Redwirez Mesa IR. Specifically the SM57 Cap Edge 3. I have the 48k 16 bit wav so I just converted it with a conversion utility.

Will post sample soon.

engl patches

various engl patches mostly powerball, I love this amp, and the savage.

engl lead was created by someone else buy I made a y amp in it with engl savage. I think my englemore was nevermore, sounds good with and without the tone match. tweak levels bass/treble to taste.

Just when I think I've settled on my favorite high gain tones, along comes the Severe. Thank you FAS, for making all of my face melting dreams come true...again!

Back
Top Bottom