New AC/DC Let's Play Ball!

Im getting that tone with a jumped 50 my buddy in Alaska sold several of his plexis to Angus and his Brother years back they bought all of them he had to sell.
Trying to get him to get the FX8 and or at least try the axe fx II he would be freaking out as well..
Some men you just cant reach and what we have here is a failure to communicate.
Im going to record some and send him some idea of how great 17 has improved yet more so..

Im getting that with jumped 50 titz on a ritz ..
I know Ej mentioned he had been through over 50 50 watt plexis and most had MARSHALITTUS as he called it
and sounded odd..

He had used some THD box and it ruined one of his prize 50s never again he said.
But this thread is about ac dc ...Angus bought all the plexis this person had to sell..
But he did not get all of them...

Plexi smexy I owned many of them and can honestly say the axe is more consistent and you can dial it in
so close you cant tell the difference...

+1 though for me as well Id like to hear the maestros take on his version of Angus muse.
Please bring it love to check it out..
+1

Any of you guys tried the Spawn Q-Rod 1st? That's one of my favorite Plexi-type models in the Axe, really punchy and dynamic. Might not be a close match to what Angus uses but that's not something I'm really concerned about, it definitely has that nice crunch flavor to it though.

Back
Top Bottom