**NEW** 66 Fender Twin Rev IR

indeloon85

Inspired
So I'm sure by now everybody and their mother has good IR's of Twins, but I really like this one. It felt a little darker when I was shooting it, but it sorting through them, I'm liking how it turned out.

This twin has Utah speakers in it, pretty worn in from a lot of sessions. Also shot with a 57/122 Blend. Default settings is a good place to start I feel for this one.

ENJOY!

Attachments

• 66 Fender B 57.122 #3.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 108
G'day Indeloon,

Thanks for that - I found it a little muffled compared to (say) the 2X12 Double Verb M160

thanks
Pauly

So I'm sure by now everybody and their mother has good IR's of Twins, but I really like this one. It felt a little darker when I was shooting it, but it sorting through them, I'm liking how it turned out.

This twin has Utah speakers in it, pretty worn in from a lot of sessions. Also shot with a 57/122 Blend. Default settings is a good place to start I feel for this one.

ENJOY!

I will definitely give this a hard look.

I am mixing a live show from the end of November (using your AC30 IR :) ), so I can't change anything in the Fractal until I am sure the overdubs are over.

After the record is mixed I will be upgrading FW and loading this IR!

I will definitely give this a hard look.

I am mixing a live show from the end of November (using your AC30 IR :) ), so I can't change anything in the Fractal until I am sure the overdubs are over.

After the record is mixed I will be upgrading FW and loading this IR!
Id love to hear the mix of the live show with the IR. Will it be available to listen to?

Id love to hear the mix of the live show with the IR. Will it be available to listen to?

I can definitely post excerpts here but not entire songs.

I will print some parts of show and post to the recordings section. I will tag you in my post.

Can't wait to hear them! Thanks barhrecords!

The Fractal is a such a beautiful thing to mix. With the Fractal and your IR, my Strat just rides and cuts effortlessly.

The lead singer / other guitar player uses a Martin acoustic with under saddle pickup into a boss GT-100 direct into the PA. He is not very good at tone crafting. The difference between his tone and mine is pretty obvious. The Fractal just shines.

I got around to trying this IR.

I think there is something wrong with the capture.

It sounds like a severe bandpass filter applied to the tone. Like a "telephone" effect.

Back
Top Bottom