Neural Rabea plugin - sounds great!

Luth2000

Inspired
Ran into an email advertising this a few days ago, bought it to run in Logic Pro. It’s pretty cool. Lots of different sounds, amps, and heavy synth stuff. I found the effects and programming to be quite good as well.

We are a fractal community, but im assuming we are also connoisseurs of sound - this one is worth checking out.

Be interested to hear comments on the effect chains that are being used on the neural, and how to quickly dial in on the Fractals….

thanks!

Ran into an email advertising this a few days ago, bought it to run in Logic Pro. It’s pretty cool. Lots of different sounds, amps, and heavy synth stuff. I found the effects and programming to be quite good as well.

We are a fractal community, but im assuming we are also connoisseurs of sound - this one is worth checking out.

Be interested to hear comments on the effect chains that are being used on the neural, and how to quickly dial in on the Fractals….

thanks!
I have the NDSP Soldano and find it one of the better plugins though I also like Amplitube stuff. Not an expert but I find Axefx more dynamic feeling than any plugin despite getting good plugin latency in my setup. I like to keep a foot in both hardware / plugin based worlds - very exciting stuff happening. I do find NDSP plugins pricey (got the Soldano for 1/2 off). Tried the others in demo mode and didn't find anything else super jumping out other than the Tone King which I would get but only if on sale. If they did a Revv pack, I'd get that also. Will have to give the Rebea demo a try.

thanks!
Yeah, some great tones to be found! I wish we had something equivalent (or better) than the Overlord Synth in Fractal land.

Back
Top Bottom