need to use a wah wah urgently for upcoming show. but i dont have an exp pedal

adildo

Inspired
Ive been rehearsing for my upcoming show and realized that there are some parts that really need a wah wah. the band has kept asking me to include it in a few songs. I've searched the forum and tried using the auto wah preset suggestions but it just does not sound convincing enough for this gig. The thing is I cant order a mission pedal before the gig because there isn't enough time but I am able to borrow a regular wah wah ( cry baby, kirk hammet etc) from a few friends.

but i'm not sure how to set it up. does it need to be in the FX LOOP? or can i just plug the guitar => wah => axe fx? will it affect the tone in any way?

forgot to mention im using this with the line 6 G50 hope it wont be too messy with the extra cables to the wah

Well, you will have to get your signal from the wireless to your wah and from there back to the Axe FX, so yes, this means more cables, but unless you want your wah to be next to your rack there is nothing you can do about it. This is the big advantage of using an expression pedal, you don't have to lead your audio signal back and forth all across stage.

yup man ! i can see that now haha im workin towards it. was planing to get one actually but wont be able to make it in time for this show. finally found a dealer for mission engineering here in kuala lumpur. what do u recommend. EP-1 or Sp-1?

I am using the red one ;-) seriously, I would have to look up what my pedal is called, it is the one without the switch, it is spring loaded and red ;-) And a mission, of course

Do you have access to a generic volume pedal? My experience with midi foot controllers is limited mostly to DMC / Voodoo Lab, but most devices supporting expression pedals work with normal volume pedals.

Do you have access to a generic volume pedal? My experience with midi foot controllers is limited mostly to DMC / Voodoo Lab, but most devices supporting expression pedals work with normal volume pedals.

someone can lend me their boss fv50l not sure if that is compatible with the axe or not..

Back
Top Bottom