Need some quick help, change axe presets on LF+

fromthebark

Experienced
So I found myself in a bind, my pedalboard is at an estranged friends house and i'm having trouble getting it, so I borrowed a LF 12+ from a friend.
I made a very simply layout, I've got the bottom 8 switches toggling effects, all my presets have pretty much the same effects on them so I can use a general one page setup on the LF+ itself. I have the tuner as button 9, and tap tempo as 12.
I want to set up buttons 10 and 11 to select presets on the axe fx, lets say Preset # 120 and Preset # 210 for arguments sake.. but I just can't figure out how to do it with the editor.

(I also have realized preset means something different when we're talking about the LF rather than the presets in the Axe, so searching for an answer hasn't landed me anywhere helpful.)

I'm sure it's blindingly easy, but I've had it for a day, and I have to perform tomorrow, so I don't have much time to sit down and work it out for very long.
the effects I just toggle by selecting MIDI COMMAND under the function drop down, and setting the correct number.
Is it that simple for changing a preset? if so, what do I select from the drop down menu?

Thank you in advance, and sorry if this seems silly.

Back
Top Bottom