NEED SOME HELP!

FDB

About a month ago, St. Patrick's day, I was in the middle of a gig and had my AxeFX MarkII lock up on a factory preset, #103 Mr Benson, which I don't use, I build all my presets from scratch. I submitted a ticket to support, was called back in a very timely manner by a tech, Charlie I think, and proceeded to not have my AxeFX lock up again... until 5 minutes ago while I was checking levels across the presets I plan to use at tonights gig. At the St. Pat's gig I was able to power cycle and get going again but it did lock up a second time later at the gig. I'm running the current FW 18.08, using custom mappimg mode and using a VoodooLabs GCP. I tried contacting the support number but due to time zone differences, I'm in Iowa, no one was answering. Any ideas from the forum? Thanks- Frank

If it seems to be one preset when you get it to power up over write that preset! there is a way to boot up at preset ooo but I am not 100% which buttons you use, maybe look in the manual or the wiki!

Reactions: FDB
I ended up having another lock up during the gig, only this time it locked up and froze on a preset that I've modified and use instead of freezing on a factory preset. Some other behaviors I noticed were, just before the lockup it seemed like there was a noticeable amount of latency and when it was locked on the preset it could be toggled between scene 1 and 8 depending on which switch I pressed on my Ground Control Pro. I noticed on another post the mention of changing the memory battery and the possibility of file corruption when the battery is going dead, so that's a direction a guess I'll go in?

Back
Top Bottom