need help tonematching a drive pedal

sgilsinger

Inspired
I would like to make a tonematch of a tc electronics nova systems drive pedal. I am a noob and have no experience with tonematching,this being said I am hoping someone can instruct me on how this can be done.I watched an online video of tonematching an amp,where a digital file was used as a reference.I don't have a recording of the pedal,but I do have access to the actual pedal itself.Any help is greatly appreciated

Use the Amp Matching Template factory preset. Connect Output 2 Left to Guitar Input on the pedal, Out L (or Out if it has just one output) of the pedal to Input 2 Left and you are ready to go. Hit Ref Solo button to hear just your real pedal tone.

tonematch

Use the Amp Matching Template factory preset. Connect Output 2 Left to Guitar Input on the pedal, Out L (or Out if it has just one output) of the pedal to Input 2 Left and you are ready to go. Hit Ref Solo button to hear just your real pedal tone.

Thanks,sorry for the dumb questions,what is the amp matching template and where do I find it?

First I've seen of this approach... is this an accurate way to tonematch a pedal? Anyone at FAS have in input?

Back
Top Bottom