Need Help please, Using FM3 as interface but no sound.

Hello everyone!! I am in need of some help. So I am using my FM3 as my interface for some recordings and I am not getting any output sound. So here is how I currently have my setup. I have my FM3 connected to my PC via USB, I changed the input and playback devices in my DAW to FM3. I have my studio monitors connected to output 2 on my FM3. When I record I do hear myself through my monitors, but I do not hear the click track or any other tracks, same thing when playing the tracks back after recorded, no sound coming through my monitors. I am at a loss, and I checked around the forum and I cannot find anything except that some other people were having the same issue. Any help would be soooooo awesome and I thank everyone in advance!!!

Output 2? Did you mean to say Output 1?
No, I am using output 2 because I have my studio monitor running from Out 2 to my monitors, I will attach a pic of how I have it connected. thank you. Am i doing something wrong, I cant use Out 1 because that is the XLR out, and I do not have anyway to connect my monitors to XLR

Attachments

• 20210712_151940.jpg
    20210712_151940.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 6
I’d undo your monitors and plug some head phones in to the fm3, your doing every thing I do except I don’t run monitors the way you do

I'm not sure what "purl nothing" means :), but it's usually simplest to just use an XLR to 1/4" adapter on output 1. The FM3 isn't designed to have the same kind of flexibility as the AxeFX III for situations like this.

Back
Top Bottom