Need Help Guys-Guitar suggestions

Are you going to the 2013 model year Gibson to avoid the hologram sticker, late in life/"sloppy" Les Paul signature, and PCB board?

Can you live without a neck pickup? Check out this stripped down 2015 Gibson USA.

Be VERY careful on the 2015's with the one piece wraparound bridge. My local dealer has 3 that will not intonate because the bridge pins were drilled too close to the neck. They are actually afraid to send them back because Gibson is so difficult for them to deal with, but they are also honest and let any customer that looks at them know of the issue. ( In other words they feel stuck with sub-par inventory.)

Used Hamer USA, a company which beginnings were based on better Gibsons for less money.

Be VERY careful on the 2015's with the one piece wraparound bridge. My local dealer has 3 that will not intonate because the bridge pins were drilled too close to the neck. They are actually afraid to send them back because Gibson is so difficult for them to deal with, but they are also honest and let any customer that looks at them know of the issue. ( In other words they feel stuck with sub-par inventory.)

Thanks HB-I would never buy a wrap around bridge-I am an intonation freak.

Are you going to the 2013 model year Gibson to avoid the hologram sticker, late in life/"sloppy" Les Paul signature, and PCB board?

Can you live without a neck pickup? Check out this stripped down 2015 Gibson USA.

@KJ-sorry you were correct it is a 2013 model, they just threw the tuning system on it and called it 2015-

Wrong by me: fooled by ad.........The guitar at ZZounds is a 2015. But your right they came out in 2013 and were dicontinued-so.......who knows.

Need the bridge pickup.

Last edited:
Have you ever thought of trying the Ernie Ball Luke series? I remember the necks on those being on the freakishly small side, for my hands anyway. I think it had smaller frets too. Played like butter though.

Back
Top Bottom