Need help for acoustic guitar

GuttaLaser

Power User
Hi ppl,

need some help for a take with my acoustic Takamine TAN16C.
The guitar has a preamp with a little "cold valve" and the graphic eq and a piezo under the bridge.
What I need is:
- a good (tested) preset for acoustic for a starting point (i.e. with a pre-amp or what else)
- know if I must use a cab IR (and what)
- know if exist some IRs of other acoustic guitar bodies to change/emulate other acoustic guitar models/brands

TNX in adv.

Hi,
I just tried this yesterday and with my guitar the best option was just a null filter boosting the signal (I am still thinking about adding a low cut just to get rid of the super low rumble), the studio reverb with some ducking and a little bit of tweaked stereo 2290 with some ducking too.

My guitar has an undersaddle piezo and an internal mic.

The tube pre AMP model is a little bit darker than the null filter and I don't need any tone shaping as I like the guitar as it is. A PEQ block could be used to kill feebacks, but the phase settings in the outputs will probably work very good too.

Hi,
I just tried this yesterday and with my guitar the best option was just a null filter boosting the signal (I am still thinking about adding a low cut just to get rid of the super low rumble), the studio reverb with some ducking and a little bit of tweaked stereo 2290 with some ducking too.

My guitar has an undersaddle piezo and an internal mic.

The tube pre AMP model is a little bit darker than the null filter and I don't need any tone shaping as I like the guitar as it is. A PEQ block could be used to kill feebacks, but the phase settings in the outputs will probably work very good too.

TNX Man!

Back
Top Bottom