Need a Patch suggestion (choir, orchestra, something big)

Morbid

Inspired
Hey gang. Can't access my Axe-FX II right now, but I figured I'd pick the brain of this wonderful forum.

On occasion, I do an acoustic cover of Alanis Morissette's Uninvited with a friend of mine, just the two of us...I play, she sings. That's a pretty heavy song though, with a lot going on, so I've been looking for a way I can run my 12 string acoustic into my Axe-FX II, and maybe bring in some background notes with just an expression pedal (don't have an MFC right now and my midi board is packed away...I literally only have my expression pedal).

Obviously I don't expect the Axe-FX to be able to do orchestral type sounds, but I'm hoping to find something that's pretty substantial and beefy that will follow the root notes that I'm playing without drowning out the acoustic entirely.
I hope this is making sense.

Anyone have any suggestions/samples?

Hey gang. Can't access my Axe-FX II right now, but I figured I'd pick the brain of this wonderful forum.

On occasion, I do an acoustic cover of Alanis Morissette's Uninvited with a friend of mine, just the two of us...I play, she sings. That's a pretty heavy song though, with a lot going on, so I've been looking for a way I can run my 12 string acoustic into my Axe-FX II, and maybe bring in some background notes with just an expression pedal (don't have an MFC right now and my midi board is packed away...I literally only have my expression pedal).

Obviously I don't expect the Axe-FX to be able to do orchestral type sounds, but I'm hoping to find something that's pretty substantial and beefy that will follow the root notes that I'm playing without drowning out the acoustic entirely.
I hope this is making sense.

Anyone have any suggestions/samples?

Download Fremens presets. he has tons of stuff that you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom