Need a favor from an Atomic CLR Wedge owner with Studio Slips cover...

guitarjim

Experienced
I ordered a wedge and want to get a Studio Slips cover for it. Can someone please confirm these measurements for me? I don't want to have to wait until the wedge gets here. Thanks much.

ID: 5729 - Atomic Amps CLR Wedge

A. 17 3/4 (45.1 cm) - Height, not including feet
B. 16 (40.6 cm) - Depth
C. 17 5/8 (44.8 cm) - Width
E. 7 (17.8 cm) - Top Handle to Back
F. 4 1/4 (10.8 cm) - Top Handle Depth
G. 6 5/8 (16.8 cm) - Top Handle Width, not including brackets
H. 0 - Side Handle to Top
I. 0 - Side Handle to Back
J. 0 - Side Handle Height
K. 0 - Side Handle Depth
D. 3/4 (1.9 cm) - Feet Height, not pictured

I would think by now ... Studio Slips has cutting patterns for CLRs.

Let me know how you make out Jim. I need a pair of covers too.

I'll check on the dimensions when I get home.

Yes, those are the Studio Slips measurements that they have in their database, and they are correct. I used their measurements and my covers fit fine.

My studio slips were made using the dimensions on their site and they fit like a glove. Top notch work!

Not trying to hijack your thread if it doesn't work out for any reason, I ordered two from D2F covers (which are also great by the way). All I had to do was to say "I'll take two for my Atomic CLR Wedges please". Showed up a little over a week later and fit perfectly. Hope your work out great too...

:eek-new: Hmm! :geek

Hey Jim - does Slip Covers have the relative measurements for the CLR rubber feet on the bottom of the wedge? :ugeek

I think I want round caster-type openings in my my clam shell covers so that the rubber feet on the bottom of the wedges (and not the fabric) is what makes contact with the floor of my van, studio and or stage. :encouragement:

Anyone having issues with the fabric wearing out by the rubber feet?

:eek-new: Hmm! :geek

Hey Jim - does Slip Covers have the relative measurements for the CLR rubber feet on the bottom of the wedge? :ugeek

I think I want round caster-type openings in my my clam shell covers so that the rubber feet on the bottom of the wedges (and not the fabric) is what makes contact with the floor of my van, studio and or stage. :encouragement:

Anyone having issues with the fabric wearing out by the rubber feet?

Item D in the list identifies the feet, so hopefully it is accounted for. I have feet on my CLR cab also and I'm showing no signs of wear after six months with the Slip Covers.

You can call to confirm :)

EDIT: wait - I am talking about claim shells not slip covers with an open bottom. Are we looking at the same product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom