• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

NBD - Ibanez BTB745

FiddlerTheDrum

Inspired
I’m absolutely a guitar player but this is my first entry into bass, so pretty stoked about this Ibanez BTB I picked up. Now I need to learn how to play the darn thing!

I’m going to have to lurk and learn some of this Axe FX bass knowledge and I’ve got a ton of practice ahead of me.

5E6B452E-6FC3-4153-8F89-D2787E9D6BEB.jpeg809FB715-8135-4771-8ABA-F01574B2E734.jpeg

RevDrucifer

Power User
Awesome! Every BTB I've played has been great! Enjoy!

And make sure you check out Dr. Bonkers thread he made a couple weeks back about using some guitar amps for bass. The Triple Crest is KILLER paired with an 8x10 cab!

FiddlerTheDrum

Inspired
Ha thanks! I had been planning on getting a bass eventually for my future studio but it was Dr Bonkers thread that helped direct my G.A.S. I’ve got this great tone tool, I just need to have something to plug into it.

Will definitely check it out for real now

Hellbat

Fractal Fanatic
Grats! I just bought a 4 string and I'm having a blast with it. I thought about picking up a 5, but then I realized a 4 string was 20% fewer notes to learn.

Gnarly_dudr

Looks great! I have a beat up SR505 that I bought to learn on, and it plays great. All the btb basses I've played have been amazing. It's either one of these or a Spector for me when I upgrade.

Top Bottom