NAMM 2019

Fortunately it’s not di cold here otherwise lot of people will freeze tonight at the Yamaha concert in the main plaza ;)

We were at -40 with the wind chill the other day.

-45C with the wind chill here last Monday morning when I went to work. -35C on the thermometer. My car had "square tires" (the part of the tire that the car sits on flattens out and stays frozen flat) and my car could barely turn it was so cold. Good thing for block heaters.

There is a multi-day "Extreme Cold Warning" issued today and starting tonight. -35C without windchill for the next several days. Yay.

Lol -20 is shorts and T-shirt weather here o_O It's not even going to get to -20C on the thermometer during the day for the next while, never mind the wind-chill. Arg.

Environment Canada:

A bitterly cold arctic air mass will become established across the area tonight. Extreme wind chills of minus 40 to minus 45 will occur tonight into Friday morning.

This arctic air mass will remain entrenched over the region through the weekend and into early next week, bringing a prolonged period of extremely cold wind chills.

45C with the wind chill here last Monday morning when I went to work. -35C on the thermometer.

Where the heck do you live, North Pole? :)

Coldest day I remember, growing up in northern Ontario, was -54. The frost was coming through the basement walls. I wish someone would have handed me a 72 Strat, when I moved there at 7, instead of a hockey stick!

Where the heck do you live, North Pole? :)

Coldest day I remember, growing up in northern Ontario, was -54. The frost was coming through the basement walls. I wish someone would have handed me a 72 Strat, when I moved there at 7, instead of a hockey stick!

Lol close...I'm way up in Northern Ontario and I see you know what that's all about...that the coldest day you can remember was here isn't surprising.

The coldest day I can remember here was -52C on the thermometer on New Years Eve four or five years ago...now that's cold. Frost coming in through basement walls indeed.

I gotta rehearse in an hour and have to wrap the AX8 up in insulating blankets while in it's soft case as I move it to and from the jam space...it's a balmy -18C right now but will be -30C when I leave later tonight.

Wow. They completely ripped off Apples slogan. :D Joking aside, I'm not sure I understand how it does something new? Educate me!

Back
Top Bottom