my tribute to Alice Cooper

hey everyone!

i've always been a major league Alice fan -- and just recently, his guitarist Damon Johnson left the band to play with the current incarnation of Thin Lizzy.

Orianthi is replacing him til the end of this year. but in 2012, i WANT THAT JOB!

anyway i made this clip specifically for the occasion and have been peppering the Cooper camp with it -- even former Alice axeman Al Pitrelli gave it his endorsement and forwarded it to the Coop!

Andee Plays Alice Cooper - YouTube

.....my primary guitar sound is the FAS Lead preset on the Fractal Audio AxeFX, with special effects courtesy of the Eventide Pitchfactor and the Boss Super Shifter.

thanks for watching.

Very nice work, Andee

Normally I'd wish you the best, but Orianthi is our home-town hero here, so ...

Saw the Coop show here in Adelaide a while back - loved it. The finale song had me cracking up for days - Britney Spears' Hit Me Baby with Alice in a T-shirt that said "Britney Wants Me". When he turned around, the back of the t-shirt read "Dead".

thanks! i saw the tour with the Britney teeshirt too.....

as for Orianthi, she's leaving after December anyway, so i'm not trying to oust her!

Great work, Andee! I'm a huge Cooper fan as well. I believe the whole Welcome To My Nightmare album was pure genius. You have a very unique style that would fit perfectly in with the Cooper show. That gig NEEDS you!

Can't get enough of this. Had me playing "Go To Hell" and "Years Ago" during sound checks this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom