My Second record using AxeFXIIXL and OH,TAF & ML Irs .)

Nikko

My Second recording using AxeFXIIXL and OH,TAF & ML Irs .)

Hi All,

and thank you to share your experiences, it's really precious for an Axe novice like me :)

this is my second recording try with this tremendous system :

guitars Irs :

Rhythm Cab: TAF-Cream-Serious Rock (TAF_Bigbox_Platinium)Creambackmix19

Solo Cab: OH MES-ST V30-EN08-Mix-OH2 (412-GTR_MES-ST_V30-EN-08_Multi-Mic-Collection)

Bass Irs :

Bass Cab: Cab-Pack-11-ML-SV-Bass-4x10 / ML SV Bass SM57 A1

PS : Thank you Cliff and FAS team for your dedication for your customers! (thank too, G66, to give us an access to this marvelous magic box .)

see you,

nikkö

Last edited by a moderator:
and the 1rst try with factory preset/Irs only ! (fw19)

Axe FXIIXL & Toontrack EZ Drummer II only (except the sitar sample on the MimicGrantSong intro), no additional synths...

Thank you to those who have listened my tracks!

feel free to leave comments...

Hello Jill Yan,

I'm near to sleeping now,

i will give you the list tomorow .) i promise,

have a good night, and thanks for your listening & interest,

Nikkö

Hello Jill Yan,

here is the detail of what i used in this records,

For Ice : https://soundcloud.com/nikk-18/ice

Bass_Amp : SV BASS
Cab : ML Soundlab / Cab-Pack-11-ML-SV-Bass-4x10 / ML SV Bass Ace / ML SV Bass SM57 A1_XL.syx

Guitar with Chorus_Factory Preset#322 CE-1 Chorus

Drived Rythm Guitar_Amp : CORNCOB M50
Cab : The_Cab_Factory / Bigbox_Platinium / Speaker CreamBack / Rock-Blues - CornCob M50 / TAF-[CREAM]-Serious Rock!.syx

Solo Guitar_Amp : FAS Brit 800
Cab : OwnHammer_Multi-Mic-Collection / 412-GTR_MES-ST_V30-EN-08_Multi-Mic-Collection /Artist-Mixes / OH MES-ST V30-EN08-Mix-OH2

For MimicGrantSong : https://soundcloud.com/nikk-18/mimicgrantsong

Bass_Amp : SV BASS (preset by seedoftheday, downloaded on Axe Change_ID1387, thank you seedoftheday for sharing :)
Cab : Factory#110 1X15 SV BASS SUBKICK

Guitar Rhythm & licks_Amp : Brit 800 Mod (Factory preset # 69_Brit 800 Mod )
Cab : ML Soundlab / Cab-Pack-8-CK-Brit-TV-4x12 / one of the «*Alloy Aces*» folder (but it was erased during my updates, and i don’t remember its name!)

Guitar Solo_Amp : CA OD-2 (Factory Preset#48 Carol Ann)
Cab : Factory#121 1X12 TRIPTIK MIX

Guitar Sweep_Factory Preset#130 Electro-Sweep

Guitar Picking_Factory Preset#125 Dual Clean

Cheers ,)

Hello Nikkö,
Thanks for those details !
I'm listening to Ice now, really like it
Congratulations

Hi Jill Yan,

thank you for this feedback :)

usually, my tracks remain at the bottom of my hard drive, and nobody listens to :(

hopefully, there’s this forum which allow us to share the knowledge of the community, as well as our music.

(if there’s somebody who want to try a collaborative net-work, i’m interested :)

is that I love with FAS!!

of course you must pay the price!

but it's worth it! because this high end product evolves constantly, and Irs producers give us access to sounds that boost creativity!

I’m not a fan boy, but i’ve never seen a business leader as Cliff and his team (+G66 for EU, responding to their customers even it’s Sunday morning!!)

with such availability and passion for their work !! great business model ... brilliant!

This thing made me want to play again and record music, It is so easy to find a sound that fits your need, and record something directly with the Axe on a computer…

And now, let’s play some music…

Cheers…

Hi all :)
i'm back,
but with a new name : nikk©, because after the migration I didn't have access to my previous account...
I am pleased to be here again!...

Back
Top Bottom