My Santana tone....Love it!!!! Stage, Live Video

I like it, Galo. The tone reminded me of the tune Revelation. It is clear when you roll it down, but gets a cool creamy distortion as you roll it up. More drive, but still has that tone. Who was that dropping in on you mid-solo? Looked like the guy from the first Jurassic Park. :)

I like it, Galo. The tone reminded me of the tune Revelation. It is clear when you roll it down, but gets a cool creamy distortion as you roll it up. More drive, but still has that tone. Who was that dropping in on you mid-solo? Looked like the guy from the first Jurassic Park.

The guy was my Timbal player...a joker...love him though
Thanks Rick

always great stuff from you, galo!

Thanks you so much Chris

The guy was my Timbal player...a joker...love him though

To be perfectly honest, it struck me as incredibly unprofessional to do that in the middle of a performance, even more so when you say he's a member of the band.

Nice playing as always.

Just bothered me. I mean he played it off well, but if I'm in front of a crowd, that would piss me off.

I do take actual performance somewhat seriously.

Lol lighten up they're just having fun. Sounds great Galo.

Thanks crg.

Just bothered me. I mean he played it off well, but if I'm in front of a crowd, that would piss me off.

I do take actual performance somewhat seriously.

USMC...no big deal for me...we do a lot of funny stuff on stage to entretain the people. But I really undersatnd where you are coming from. Have a great day.

Thanks crg.

USMC...no big deal for me...we do a lot of funny stuff on stage to entretain the people. But I really undersatnd where you are coming from. Have a great day.

As long as you're happy man that's all that counts!

Am I too uptight about such things? You betcha.

Back
Top Bottom