My Recto New metal patch

JuanG

Here I leave the preset or so I have carefully worked to make metal. It also takes some of efects that I use. You do not know where to quit fiddling better. If you touch and see an improved some tips are appreciated.

Greetings.

View attachment Recto new JG.syx

Last edited:
Interesting patch, I'll play with it later and let you know what I think. What kind of guitar/pickups and setup are you using for speakers?

Hello markspickattack. I use this patch with a gibson explorer with the factory pickups, Art Sla 2 and Genz Benz G-Flex 412 with the factory speakers.

Hey man, my initial thoughts include being glad that you seemed to tweak everything, and not just bass mids and treble. I have a completely different setup as far as guitars and pickups so I can't say my recommendations would be relevant to you at all. Sometimes I'll boost the amp tone frequency in the PEQ and it gives it a cool sound. I'd personally lower the reverb a bit for my own taste but again - different setup might make it sound different. Good work though. I also often bring low res frequency to 6.19ish but I have a hard time understanding those parameters. Mostly getting back to you because I said I would, sorry I don't have much - also bring the mix down in the drive pedal to 80%ish to make it sound clearer imo

Last edited:
Hi markspickattack. Thank you for your recommendations. I'll try the patch modified by you to see how it sounds.

Back
Top Bottom