My preset volumes non existent [solved]

Dealing with lasik botched surgery :( I'm still not getting it
I feel you, Man. Botched treatment last fall for a condition in my left eye caused premature cataract at 60+. Just had surgery Thursday for it. My left eye sees color 'correctly'. But my right eye sees color differently. Weird.o_O

I feel you, Man. Botched treatment last fall for a condition in my left eye caused premature cataract at 60+. Just had surgery Thursday for it. My left eye sees color 'correctly'. But my right eye sees color differently. Weird.o_O
Wow had mine last Thursday also

Sorry to hear that no fun - hope you get better soon :) lasik procedures in the past I found if it goes bad it doesnt get better

I had cataract surgery put in mono prescription lens and it was over corrected - surprise with my luck - waited 2 months for lasik touchup

For almost three days after lasik touchup it was awesome - put this crap systane hydration crap in my eye and instantly blurred my vision they gave me

Six days later never go better - saw Dr he said its just healing yah right - the systane they gave me for dry eye was expired by two months

Who the hell gives out expired drops - I didnt know this or questioned it until my mother said did you check date - checked and it was expired - couldnt believe it - called them after Dr visit and tech said no way that caused issue

Almost 4,000$ later my eye is almost as bad as when this all started - really sux

Wow had mine last Thursday also

Sorry to hear that no fun - hope you get better soon :) lasik procedures in the past I found if it goes bad it doesnt get better

I had cataract surgery put in mono prescription lens and it was over corrected - surprise with my luck - waited 2 months for lasik touchup

For almost three days after lasik touchup it was awesome - put this crap systane hydration crap in my eye and instantly blurred my vision they gave me

Six days later never go better - saw Dr he said its just healing yah right - the systane they gave me for dry eye was expired by two months

Who the hell gives out expired drops - I didnt know this or questioned it until my mother said did you check date - checked and it was expired - couldnt believe it - called them after Dr visit and tech said no way that caused issue

Almost 4,000$ later my eye is almost as bad as when this all started - really sux
Holy crap, I get ya! Hope you reach a satisfactory end point quickly. And many thanks for your well wishes! :)

Back
Top Bottom