My Preset`s (youtube) Tone Matching . ALOT!!

nr - 8 Cornford - Roadhouse Hi
nr - 12 Diezel HV4 Ch4 Cab Mesa
nr - 14 Engel Savage60 Cab.Mesa2x12
nr - 30 Orange Dark Terror HI ----- perfect for that in your face rockchord sound
nr - 33 Orange RockV100 Cab.Randall ----- woooooow definition baby!!
nr - 51 Two Rock - Gain Master2 ----- it's two rock honey, rocks my socks twice yeah
nr - 52 Two Rock - Gain Master3 ----- mmmmmh, midchunky hollowsweetness with sugar and spice, bananasplit you say? No thanks I'm good!.... MMH!

my thoughts about the presets, those mentioned I find pretty darn barn goood! those with "-------" got magical extra comments to them. I found those extra darn barn gooood! MMH!

Thank you seed of the day, very juicy. very juicy. I am greatful.

Hey seedoftheday !
Thanks A LOT for this preset-pack, i just went through each of them and will definitely keep some of them in my prefered presets, especially "BlackStar HT50 Hi Lo M2" which translated very well on my EMG81 equiped axe (so rare to be told) !

Cool !

nr - 8 Cornford - Roadhouse Hi
nr - 12 Diezel HV4 Ch4 Cab Mesa
nr - 14 Engel Savage60 Cab.Mesa2x12
nr - 30 Orange Dark Terror HI ----- perfect for that in your face rockchord sound
nr - 33 Orange RockV100 Cab.Randall ----- woooooow definition baby!!
nr - 51 Two Rock - Gain Master2 ----- it's two rock honey, rocks my socks twice yeah
nr - 52 Two Rock - Gain Master3 ----- mmmmmh, midchunky hollowsweetness with sugar and spice, bananasplit you say? No thanks I'm good!.... MMH!

my thoughts about the presets, those mentioned I find pretty darn barn goood! those with "-------" got magical extra comments to them. I found those extra darn barn gooood! MMH!

Thank you seed of the day, very juicy. very juicy. I am greatful.

Glad you like them

I hope others will share the love to (presets) :)

Here the list, thanks seedoftheday

AMT Stonehead C.JCM900.syx
BlackStar HT50 2x Mode x-y .syx
BlackStar HT50 Hi Lo M2 .syx
BlackStar HT50 ISF 8 .syx
Blankenship FatBoy 10! .syx
Blankenship Variplex .syx
Bogner Fish 3! .syx
Carl Martin PlexTone 1 .syx
Cornford - Roadhouse Hi .syx
Diezel Hagen 3 .syx
Diezel HV4 Ch2 C.syx
Diezel HV4 Ch3 Cab Mesa .syx
Diezel HV4 Ch4 Cab Mesa .syx
DV Mark Triple6 DV Mark cab .syx
Engel Savage60 Cab.Mesa2x12.syx
Fender Hendrix 1960 .syx
Fender SuperSonic TW H2 .syx
Fortin Meathead Cab.Randall.syx
Framus Cobra .syx
MakosAmp CustHat Cab.Carvin.syx
MarsH JVM 205h Orn .syx
Mesa Boogie Trans Atlantic 2 .syx
Mesa Boogie Transatlantic 1 Y-X.syx
Mesa Boogie Transatlantic 3 .syx
Mesa Boogie Transatlantic 4 .syx
Mesa Boogie Transatlantic 5 .syx
Mesa Boogie Transatlantic p90 .syx
Mesa Mini Rec C.DV Mark.syx
Orange Dark Terror Cln .syx
Orange Dark Terror DV Mark Cab .syx
Orange Dark Terror HI .syx
Orange RockerVerb 100 .syx
Orange RockerVerb 100 2 .syx
Orange RockV100 Cab.Randall.syx
Rhodes Colosus Cab.Bogner.syx
Soldano Hot Rod Cab.Randall.syx
Suhr Badger 35 6 .syx
Suhr Badger 35 KoKoBost .syx
Suhr SL68 3 Bright .syx
Suhr SL68 4 Bright .syx
Suhr SL68 5 Variac .syx
Suhr SL68 Brown ALL .syx
Tone King - Imperial Hi .syx
Tone King - Imperial LO .syx
Tone King - Imperial x-y .syx
Tone King Galaxy .syx
Tone King Galaxy Grit p90 .syx
Tone King Metropol.High.syx
Tone King Metropol.Lead.syx
Tone King Metropolitan p90 .syx
Tool [Enima 2 .syx
Two Rock - Gain Master2 .syx
Two Rock - Gain Master3 .syx
Two Rock - Studio Pro .syx
Two Rock - Studio Pro22 .syx
Two Rock - Studio Pro35 .syx

Suhr SL68 3 Bright .syx
Suhr SL68 4 Bright .syx
Suhr SL68 5 Variac .syx
Suhr SL68 Brown ALL .syx

O.K., after seeing Pete Thorn's SL68 Tone Match vid ..., I headed straight for these presets to check them out ....

Either there's something wrong with my copies of the patches or you used the Fender Vibroverb for your Tone Match ?

Can you confirm for me what Amp you used ?

THANKS ....

^ this was one of the first amps (youtube) matching i did. So i said fu%# it. And tried the Vibroverb on it
I should have .. tried the Plexi. I think. Does it sound off? I dont remember

^ this was one of the first amps (youtube) matching i did. So i said fu%# it. And tried the Vibroverb on it
I should have .. tried the Plexi. I think. Does it sound off? I dont remember

Did you match from Pete's full SL68 YouTube demo, or from the Tone Match Vid that he did ?

It doesn't really sound right on my system w/my guitar ( PRS CU-24 ) ....

But I loaded the patch w/ Axe-Edit, and I understand there's a bug in the TM blocks if you use the editor ?

Pete mentioned he used Plexi 2 ( "bright"? ) in the Tone Match vid, but he's also got a custom IR that includes the entire chain of Mic Pre & Studio processing too ....

I did it from SL68 YouTube demo. Not the tone match video
And i think i jused my p90 pick up (matching)
From the Front panel.. (if i remember right)

Sorry,it was late at night. So it,it is what it is.
You could do another one :) ??

Yeah, I'm going to give it a try .... It's a tone that I've always coveted, especially the variac'ed portion of the clip.

But, I've never downloaded a YT clip before, and I'm concerned about them not being very good quality. So, right now I'm looking for higher quality .wav or maybe even .flac stems !

Even if I find some, I'm not going to have Pete's custom IR. Which ( in this case ) I think is probably 75% of the Tone Match ....

So ..., we'll see what happens.

I'll keep you posted.

THANKS ....

Last edited:
I only got through a few of these the other day, but I liked what I had heard. Very nice set to go through and I just wanted to give you a big thank you.

So here you go:

THANK YOU

Yeah, I'm going to give it a try .... It's a tone that I've always coveted, especially the variac'ed portion of the clip.

But, I've never downloaded a YT clip before, and I'm concerned about them not being very good quality. So, right now I'm looking for higher quality .wav or maybe even .flac stems !

Even if I find some, I'm not going to have Pete's custom IR. Which ( in this case ) I think is probably 75% of the Tone Match ....

So ..., we'll see what happens.

I'll keep you posted.

THANKS ....

Nice,i just listend to youtube,thru "usb" in the tone match block
Ohh,flac and a nice wav file.. would have been nice to have :)
Then you can get away with not having the Ir Pete made

I wish you good luck!

And please share

I only got through a few of these the other day, but I liked what I had heard. Very nice set to go through and I just wanted to give you a big thank you.

So here you go:

THANK YOU

Thanx :)
It`s a big one,ha ha

Most of these are immediately usable on my strat. Thanks very much for the effort! (Please accept this laurel... and hardy handshake...)

laurel.jpg

Most of these are immediately usable on my strat. Thanks very much for the effort! (Please accept this laurel... and hardy handshake...)

laurel.jpg

Good to hear

I will get me a strat,as soon as i can. Love the strat sound:)

Fantastic work - lots of great stuff in here!! Thanks for posting these! :)

I hope to do more tone matching in the near future. I've shared a few to date but, after revisiting them I think I need to improve my approach to this feature. You appear to have this process well in hand.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom