My own "a bit funky" way to play AC/DC "Back in black" with Axe FX II

doha1696

Inspired
Hello, 'hope you'll like it, I just revisited AC/DC "Back in black" with a Zeal Mercury Guitar, pretty nice and really cool to play with. For the rythm sound, I used an Axe FX crunch sound with the two humbuckers together (mid position) and for the solo, it's one of my Axe big disto sound... Please rate and comment on Youtube and if you like, subscribe the Fret-Time Youtube Channel.

A lot of infos and Axe FX videos on Fret-Time.com... :roll

Let there be rock !

Dom

Zeal Mercury guitar, Axe FX II on an AC/DC standard rock song - YouTube

That was great. Hey - aren't you the guy who did the Variax vid? That was the best in breed. Luv your stuff.

Nice take on the tune. Great sounds and playing. Cool solo. Loved the way you incorporated different playing devices (harmonics/whammy/descending trills) in a very articulate way.

Many thanks to you all, I'm really happy you liked it, changing the Angus's way of playing that track, it was just a dangerous deal.... And if you have any occasion to do it, please, try the Zeal Mercury guitar...

....It's not a ring at all, just a little bandage because I cut my finger with a knife one day before... It didn't help me to have that sound, on the contrary, it was really more difficult to play with it...

Back
Top Bottom