My new Suhr Custom Tele Black Beauty .. gas alert !!!

I imagine this will be a very versatile guitar. With the neck humbucker it will probably do jazz very well (my Tele does). And a bucker in the bridge that can roll back and clean up well looks to make for a very versatile axe. Congrats.
Super versatile man ...got 5 positions and a push pull to change to parallel the bridge humbucker. Its called the redneck mod ... you get a superb tele twang sound with that
So positions are. ... neck humbucker, neck single, both humbuckers, both inside singles and bridge humbucker !

Steller axe! I am in love with it - So how do I order one of your "Signiture Suhr Black Beauty"? My G.A.S. doesn't see a need for new amps any more, so.......
I live 20 minutes from John's shop....

Not a real tele. No ashtray, no slanted bridge pickup. Still, very, very nice.

Super versatile man ...got 5 positions and a push pull to change to parallel the bridge humbucker. Its called the redneck mod ... you get a superb tele twang sound with that
So positions are. ... neck humbucker, neck single, both humbuckers, both inside singles and bridge humbucker !

Can you tell us more about this feature? Is it effectively two single coils wired in parallel and on at the same time within the Suhr bridge pickup?

thx to you all people ªªªª!!!
this guitar .... I m not sure about street price as I have an endorsment with suhr so ... but probably wil lbe around 4000$

Back
Top Bottom