My new instrumental guitar song with Axe-Fx Ultra

nexus

Inspired
Shining by JuhaHyytiainen on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hi everybody.
I liked to share my new guitar track.
It´s been long time since I started to record this and the problem was the lead tone.
I started this song when I got my first Rash guitar and did all the backing guitars with Triaxis.
Somehow I felt that I can´t find good lead tone for my song. But then I got my Ultra...
...After that my Triaxis rig has no lights and Ultra has been used almost every day :)
After all I found my lead tone to fit this song and all I can say that I´m very happy with it.

So if you have few minutes time, please listen to my song and give some feedback.

Drums are just some audio drum loops, so a bit boring, but this is all about guitar and my passion for this new guitar I got and Axe-Fx.

I hope you like it!

Patch uploaded, hope you like it too!!
Comments about the patch are most welcome too, ROCK ON!!!!!

Attachments

• Mk IV Lead Dir2 2C6.syx
    2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
WOW most definitely diggin this :p Great tone and I love your composition. Very emotional and well pieced together with amazing transition :) Can't wait to hear more :p Do you have any other recordings ?

Thanks for your kind words!
I don´t know what my skills on composing are on this song because it delayed due some health problems and that lead tone tweaking with triaxis.
So I´m very happy to share this and its finally done!!
I have lots of recordings here, but my job is so busy that I haven´t got them ready. I hope I will have more time this summer.

Last edited:
Nice track Nexus and that tone sure is killer and the melody works really well. Top draw stuff.

Thanks for your comments!

It has been so long when I started to rec this song that I´m a bit bored about it, so I was kind of nervous what people think about it...

I upload the patch in few days, if I don´t.... remind me again.
But if I remember right, there is 2 cab blocks and one has User IR. So you have to get that IR then.

About filter sweeps, if you mean those volume swells(if this is the right word)... its just volume pedal in front of the axe.

HAHA! Thanks man!
Don´t tell me about the new gear now. Starting to get very good results with this one here and people are gassing for new device... s**t :)

Very enjoyable tune ... I really like the fact you didn't go overboard shredding which can be tempting on a track like this. Nice harmonies ... thumbs up !

Thanks for your all comments!
Sorry about the delay, but here I share my lead patch now... Just see the first post, I will edit it there.

There is some blocks that are not in use, so use it like that to get the tone.
My pups are Airnorton and D-Sonic in all mahogany guitar with maple top.
Lead tone is in stereo, so remember to record it in stereo:)
Patch and my song is done with 10....something firmware, but it seems to work very good with 11 now.
This is taken from Axe when its in 11.0, don´t know how it will effect if someone wants to use it with older firmware.

Rock on!

I really like this song, thank you for sharing this. The playing, the sound, the chords - it's all wonderful. Thank's again.

Awesome! luv it mate.

Would like to hear more stuff like this.

Thanks for uploading Track and patch.

Thanks for your kind words!
I have more stuff here that still needs some composing. And when very busy at work it takes some time to get that right mood for the song.
But it will happen, sooner or later.
Some of them are very "movie soundtrack" in style with some orchestral stuff and of course guitar solos and "murder" riffs (because I love Symphony X and John Williams) :)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom