AFIII My New CD Release with AxeFX III and FM3

Sleestak

Power User
https://johnhendow.bandcamp.com/album/the-odd-sea
I have just released a double CD of new material, available now on Bandcamp. 23 tracks of industrial / rock / ambient audio journeys, all of which are encoded for surround sound - although they also present nicely in stereo. The guitar / bass / Warr guitar tones on these recordings are all via my AxeFX III and FM3.

The physical version of the package separates tracks 1-11 onto a disc entitled "Anabasis", with tracks 12-23 on the companion disc "Katabasis". Together they form "The Odd Sea". If you read my song titles aloud (and the album title for that matter), you'll discover some intentional puns and wordplay. The terms "Anabasis" and "Katabasis" define the bookends of a journey... or an Odyssey...

FYI: I release my solo material as R'lyeh Media Assembly, which is the name of my media company. These songs are a crazy combination of me playing a wide variety of instruments, as well as some copyright-free samples that have been extensively edited / processed.
OddSea.jpg

This is really cool! I hope you have this music submitted for sync purposes, these are some very cool soundscapes for tv/movie placement.

This is really cool! I hope you have this music submitted for sync purposes, these are some very cool soundscapes for tv/movie placement.
In one review, this double CD has been called "a soundtrack in search of a movie". I actually don't know how to submit it for sync purposes. Is there a site for that?

Very cinematic! I hope you find that placement, to compliment those diverse textures with a story.

In one review, this double CD has been called "a soundtrack in search of a movie". I actually don't know how to submit it for sync purposes. Is there a site for that?
If you use CD Baby you can opt in for sync and various streaming platforms included as well.

I'd bet Distro Kid has similar but I haven't used them (yet).

Back
Top Bottom