My NEW All time favs

Stratman68

Axe-Master
So I found these 2 beautiful Geaorgia Peaches on Youtube and followed them ever since. I want to see them live.
They both have been playing since they were 5 years old-classical violin and piano. Then switched to Bluegrass and now to Blues, traditional blues.
IMHO they are so refreshing compared to the crap that is on the radios these days.
Check them out. They write a lot also-Like this haunting song..........

Last edited:
I was so gratified to find these 2 ladies.........They play for real and play live from Georgia to Berlin, Germany.....I hope to see them make it- BIG

I did kind of figure that this is mostly the wrong forum for this stuff.....Oh well. I think they are great and REAL.................Not your everyday flash and BS......Just honest music with minimal FX. They produce their own cds and do it all. Their albums only have the 2 of them playing everything except drums....

Naaaaa, I’m sure you’re not the only « non-metalhead » here ;)

Musically not my cup of metal, but these ladies are nice :)

Saw them open for Elvis Costello a couple of years ago and they also sang backup vocals during his set. They were great. They are actually playing here in Austin at Antone's tonight, but I won't be able to go.

Stratman- they sound great. Love the rocky lead line the lead singing sister plays on the second clip. Thanks for sharing.

Gilesy

Saw them open for Elvis Costello a couple of years ago and they also sang backup vocals during his set. They were great. They are actually playing here in Austin at Antone's tonight, but I won't be able to go.

Dam and here I am stuck in Florida. I wanted to go on one of those blues cruises but the one in August is leaving from Spain-Tons of great acts including Joe B.., LArkin POe, Eric Gale, a bunch more....

Naaaaa, I’m sure you’re not the only « non-metalhead » here ;)

Musically not my cup of metal, but these ladies are nice :)

Yeah they are cute also.......................

I don't really listen to the radio, I mean who does these days. but I know what I would here........I'd rather here stuff like this played for real with feeling and heart...............I have a feeling, don't quote me on this but since both their parents are doctors and they had all 3 daughters taking classical violin and piano at 4,5 and 7 years old, I kind of think they had a good up bringing........................Now they are paying back. I even bought a shirt.... :) hah!

Stratman- they sound great. Love the rocky lead line the lead singing sister plays on the second clip. Thanks for sharing.

Gilesy

My pleasure.....I have posted quite a few killer female guitar players in the lounge here but this different. These two are just all around Cool! The guitar player\singer writes most of the originals, She also, at age 15 won the Bill Monroe Mandolin player of the year way back when, bluegrass, but still pretty big deal in that genre.

OK LAst one I'll post...Great original here.........My kind of woman right here- Love the Kick

Took me a sec to realize she was playing the kick too.

Discovered them a few months ago. Respectable 75k followers. I'm always struck by how tight they are with each other in their live playing.

Took me a sec to realize she was playing the kick too.

Discovered them a few months ago. Respectable 75k followers. I'm always struck by how tight they are with each other in their live playing.
Hey Yes me too! I just felt like a breathe of fresh air seeing them, 2 sisters, playing and doing what they love and doing it so well. I went back nd watched all the old videos of the THREE sisters when they were a bluegrass band. The older sister quit and Rebecca and Megan went on to this....

Interesting tidbit from an interview with LArkin Poe. Megan is the lap steel playing sister.
"Megan: Yeah, I play an old Rickenbacker lap steel guitar that’s from the 1940’s and I’ve only ever played Rickenbackers.

Back
Top Bottom