My MFC Tuner is different from yours!!!! Bug?

cellopet

Inspired
That's my problem: My MFC Tuner is very instable and has strange signs:
foto.JPG

instead of this

IMAG0148.jpg

Is there any problem? Is my MFC working not properly?
Thank you

Cello

I'd contact support - something is funky with your tuner. What cables are you using to connect the MFC and Axe-FX?

CAT5 from G66

Have you swapped that cable out to test it yet?

I'd test it, check your Midi settings on the hardware (midi page, "Send Realtime" - to "All"). If you still have that issue, then you'd best contact support or G66.

"Supermarket/grocery"??? Where? Between the TRS cable and the string beans?

Any convenience store, grocery, office supply, etc has them. They are cheap as snot.

At my neighborhood Kroger they are in the little 'office supply' section. No kidding.

I do not know where the OP lives; but here in the States... they are pretty easy to find... I'd bet they are easy to find in LA too. ;) :D

Oh, I'm sure they are. Cables can be so hit and miss, I'd be reluctant to buy any if I wasn't sure they were good quality. Good to know though. Guess I don't need Best-tronics after all! ;)

they are pretty easy to find... I'd bet they are easy to find in LA too. ;) :D

You can also try with 2 midi cables, Midi out of MFC to Midi IN of Axe, Midi out of Axe into Midi in of MFC, and using the power supply on the MFC, or 1 Midi cable if it has all the pins connected (a lot of them don't) , but your best bet is to contact support the display looks defective.

Back
Top Bottom